Friday 22 July 2011

my latest:friday 22nd july 2011

vet just called mummy and says i bees bit grumpy but she not suprised cause its not nice having the chemo injections so next time she say they bees sedating me to make the whole experience more comfortable.....said i was still bit anemic but not worse than last week and i is still producing cells. she say me protocal is fur 8 weeks then it will switch to every 2 weeks.......she say maybees ulcer in me tummy that why i not eating on me own so she say i stop the ant nausea and she give me antacid tablet this help with the nausea too...she say the anti nausea is only made fur dog and she dont want me to keep taking, mummy understand....she did say the anemia could be bleeding from the gut but asked mummy bout me *clears throat*..me lady poos and asked is they black like tar mummy say no they look normal so she thinks that ok and if any change i tell her....vet was very nice nad she was the first one I saw when i came here on emergency.....well looks good me love and i is doing well....I IS WILLOW WARRIOR PRINCESS mccluney xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment